So, in an effort to be bright and cheery (even though Puxetawney Phil saw his shadow!!) there are nice colorful flowers on my blog. :) It just makes me smile and think of Spring to look at them.
I'm tired of winter. Tired of the ice. Tired of snow. Tired of COLD. And no, I am not one of those people who wish for winter in the summer and in the summer they wish for winter....I always wish it was Spring or Fall. Always. In the summer I wish it was fall and in the winter I wish it was spring! :)
2 comments:
I'm still loving winter... I just hate the inversion... if it would snow more and the air was clearer, I'd be happy! :)
I like your flowers and bright colors! I like the short winters here and I, too, like spring and fall the best. The summer would be okay if it wasn't so so hot, but then it'd be more like fall!
Post a Comment