Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tired

What a day! It was a good day, but super long and busy busy!! I feel like I have been running around all day and have just barely stopped for a breather. It's okay though, keeping busy is good.

I read a great book the other day. It's not on the market though, so it's not very fair of me to get all your hopes up and DASH THEM TO PIECES when you find out that it's not available.

One of my friends wrote a book. I am still in awe! Not only that, it is an excellent book! One that even though I just read, I am reading again! I love it! Sure it has flaws, it's raw and hasn't been edited, but it is still wonderful!

I keep hoping it will eventually be published. It. Is. That. Good.

4 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

was it marsha's book?

Marsha said...

::blush::

Patty B. said...

Okay, you've peaked my curiousity with this book. Please post something when it comes out so we can all enjoy what you've been reading!

DaNise said...

Now we all will be waiting for more.