Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cool

So, the time just keeps flying away. It doesn't feel like a week has gone by since I last wrote on here. Tonight my brain is numb. That is the only way I can describe it. I wish I was focused because tomorrow I will be doing another case where I really need to get the steps DOWN!!! It is coming though. I guess that's all I can say. If I am improving I just have to keep building on that.

I finally went to see the doctor about a concern that has been happening for a while, and it was decided that I needed to have a colonoscopy. *joy* Also, that we should hold off on trying to have more kids for right now. Which, believe me I was SO happy to find out right as I was finished taking the CLOMID!!! (I was very annoyed. I mean, really, if I had known I would have NEVER taken it, what's the point!)

I guess in a way it was good that I had work to keep me busy, because it didn't give me a lot of time to wallow in my pity pit of despair, and whether it's because of that, or because every time we try to be more aggressive with infertility decreasing measures...well...I just keep feeling a sense of peace that it really doesn't matter if we have more kids or not. I know. I feel like I have written this on my blog over and over and over...so I hate repeating it yet again, but I am at that content place.

I am content to turn it over to the Lord, and I am content to follow the consequences of that. I still wish I hadn't taken the Clomid because whether it's the clomid or something else, I have felt very strange this week.

3 comments:

Debra said...

I am so sorry...it can be such a stressful time...clomid...I remember those days...What a relief to take a break from it for a while though! Good Luck! The Lord is very aware of your needs:)

Jess'n'John said...

Melissa,
I'm glad you are feeling content for now. Here's to a speedy/good recovery for your colonoscopy!

DaNise said...

I hope that you get to a place where you find more peace and less stress. Good luck with whatever is going on.