Saturday, January 9, 2010

Leap Year

I had a really witty and funny post idea come to mind last night as I was almost asleep...but...it disappeared and I can't remember it for anything. That's okay though, because I have yet another movie review to give you! (I know, you are all on the edge of seats now...)

We went and saw Leap Year yesterday. I loved it! I am sure the reviews aren't going to be super wonderful, but who cares? It's a quirky, funny movie! It's also typical, I mean, come on, it IS a chick flick.

There were a few key ingredients that always make a chick flick good in my mind...funny comments: check, cute lead man: check, girl gets the guy: check! An added bonus, it's rated PG, which equals no rated-R swear words coming out of nowhere and blasting you in the ears! Booyah!

3 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I'm jealous you've been getting to see so many good movies in the theater lately. I'm still so last year!!! (not by choice)

Patty B. said...

Thanks for the movie reviews. Haven't been to a movie in a while, but those you've seen really help with the choosing.

Jess'n'John said...

glad they still make PG chick flicks...I'll see it from the library eventually :-)