Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bwahh haa haa....

I don't know why I put that in the title...it sounded good at the moment. I have been SO busy! Yikes! We finally put up our Christmas stuff a week and a half ago. Time just kind of flies by now. One big blur.

That and I am SO exhausted. I hope my body adjusts to this new time schedule soon. I guess that's just one more sign of getting a little older...of course, I remember being tired when I was in college and had to get up early (I mean EARLY) and went to bed early and I was pretty tired then, but now...I go to bed early, and get up early, and I'm exhausted.

Right now, I can barely keep my eyes open. I just want to crawl into bed. Mmm...it just sounds so nice. I have laundry to do though...

I'm not complaining. I am glad that we have an additional source of income and it is something that I enjoy doing.

No comments: