Thursday, September 10, 2009

That.was.a.BAD.idea...

So, today has been pretty ho hum. I like ho hum. I don't lose my cool, we get all of Harrison's school work done at a decent time, things go great, ho hum is GOOD.

Well...after lunch Shane offered to teach Harrison for a little while before he had to go to work. SWEET! (no, this was not the bad idea). So, I relaxed a little and read a book, when...suddenly...my eyes got extremely heavy. I wanted/needed a little power nap and thought, Perfect timing!

Well, after said power nap I am now officially a grouch. Just get me a garbage can and feed me sardine ice cream. (no not really, that would just be disgusting...burnt almond fudge ice cream on the other hand...)

I just offended Hazel, which granted, is about the easiest thing in the world to do, by telling her that in order to go to Grandma's with me she needed to change her pants. She was wearing gray sweat pants and had rolled them up into daisy duke shorts...which is funny in and of itself because like I EVER let her wear shorts that short. hahaha. A power struggle ensued in which Mom WON, and Hazel ran off upset.

*sigh*

There went my ho hum day!

1 comment:

Patty B. said...

So funny! Thanks for sharing your day! It made mine...we have lots in common!