Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Scarlet Pimpernel - Hale Center Theatre

This is a little preview of the play that we saw. The female lead was played by a different person than the one shown here. It was such an amazing show. I wouldn't mind seeing it again!
They all had amazing voices, but I think my favorite was the villain lead.
And yes, the stage was a "double stage" for this show. That's not normal for the plays done here, although they do always utilize the different things they can do with their very versatile stage.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

They show both casts during this little preview. The cast we saw...the female lead is the same as the one when she is wearing a white dress (it's actually the wedding scene).

Cynthia said...

I didn't see this show this season but saw it a few years ago. A friend of mine is one of Percy's Men in the production. My favorite part is all the amazing male voices singing "Into the Fire". Sigh.

Lee Cannon said...

I was in this show! We had such a blast and it was such a great production. Thanks for coming! If you are interested in my blog it is http://leecannon.blogspot.com

Michelle Glauser said...

Wow, I just discovered your blog through the link you have to it. Thanks! I love the "just a little craziness" title, and I love Hale Center Theatre.