So, it has been nice the past couple of days. Nice and cold! I am not a cold wintery type person. But there is definitely a fall nip/chill going on right now. Tuesday it was in the lower 80's, even in the evening, and then the next morning it was in the lower 40's...the whole day...I kid you not! There is a nice white topping on the mountains. It just makes me want to bake a batch of pumpkin bread. Mmmm...
So here is something to think about...Shane, used to be a furnace. He really was. He could NEVER wear sweaters, pullovers, hoodies, sweatshirts, anything of that sort because he'd be sweating within 20 minutes. We never had to put more than one blanket on our bed, because he'd be roasting. It was weird when we first got married, because I was used to sleeping with three or four blankets in the winter time just to stay warm enough. Then I got married to a furnace, and it was like having my own personal electric blanket.
Well...now...I am usually warmer than he is! I bought him a fleece pullover and a couple of other warmer shirts, and he WEARS them and is still cold! With this little cold snap I put two WARM blankets on our bed, and then it is just barely enough! Brrr...
1 comment:
I LOVE it when the weather turns from hot/warm to cool/cold. Here, it's especially welcoming!
Same story here with regards to the family furnace - Dad seems to have changed from never wearing sweaters to wearing coats (that is, when it's cold here!).
How nice you have snow on mountains nearby! Once in ten years we get a little dusting on the few mountains; and it's called a phenomenon! (silly people!)
Post a Comment