Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Miley Cyrus - The Climb - Official Music Video (HQ)

Okay, so I am NOT typically a Miley Cyrus fan...a.k.a. Hannah Montana, but I kept hearing this song on the radio, and I really liked it and what it said, because it pretty much describes life in a nutshell and the attitude that I want to have about life. I'll admit it, it totally floored me when I found out that Miley Cyrus sang it, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a good song.

2 comments:

Momza said...

HI there! Just popped over from MMB-- you're like me, I'd heard the song from the Disney channel, I think, but it wasn't until I was in the car and listened to the lyrics that I really liked it!
The video is really neat too...thanks for posting it.

~Dawn

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I'm not a Miley Cyrus fan either. I heard the song on the radio several times over Easter break when we were in Utah, and fell in love with it. After the third time hearing it, I realized who was singing it. But it's just an awesome song! Thanks for sharing!