Well...things have been...blah. Just blah, but not "Blah, what a bad day.." more like, I'm ready to go to bed Blah....and it's only 5:30ish...blah.
Shane started swing shift today. BLAH! I am used to having him around in the evenings because that is usually when he comes out of his graveyard shift sleep in the day hibernation. No Shane! Blah!
Hazel started Kindergarten today and LOVED it! Yay! I didn't cry though...does that make me a bad Mom? Blah!
Harrison was antsy ALL DAY today. Blah! Talk about a trial in patience. Shane taught a few subjects so I could start to get caught up on laundry...notice the word start...and then I took over.
ALL my music students were either no shows or canceled their lessons today!!! BLAH!!! This one always makes me question whether I'm really supposed to teach lessons, or if it's just life. It seems like everyone else has the easiest time getting students...me, I feel like I have to painfully extract them out of a vast nothingness...Blah!
And...I don't know what to make for dinner...BLAH!
Here's to my Blah day...
The silver lining...my house is mostly clean...notice the word mostly... : P
3 comments:
Mostly clean is a successful day in my book. And I can't think of a time I have ever had the laundry all done. Sorry about the blah day. We all have them, don't we? I love that cloudy picture of the temple on your sidebar!
I wouldn't worry too much about your music students. I have days like that all the time. It seems like on a great day, when I am sure everyone is coming to their lessons, suddenly everyone cancels. Then on a day when I have a headache, didn't sleep well, or just don't feel good at all and I think, "This is a great day for my students to cancel..." EVERYONE comes. That's just life.
Hope you have a better day!!
I am so sorry about you "Blah" day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better...Way to go on your "mostly" clean house. I think a completely clean house is impossible with kids.
Post a Comment