Here we are standing next to the entrance banner.

Two "pirate outlaws" fighting during the outlaw show.

One of the professional jousting knights.

Girls from the Irish dancing group.


An old fashioned blacksmith forge.

This is one of the blacksmiths. He was explaining to Shane how they cast bronze. If you look down at his hands they are next to the cast for one of his bronze pieces.

Shane thought this guy's outfit looked like an "assassin." From a fantasy book of course.

A knight in shining armor...

When I saw this guy I thought, wow, cool outfit and wanted Shane to take a picture. Shane thought it was cool too, but because of the sword. The sword is HUGE! It goes across his back and almost reaches the ground.

There is a little dragon puppet on this man's shoulder. I'm guessing he made it himself. It was pretty fun. He could make the dragon respond to what you were saying. The kids got a real kick out of that.

This guy had a really neat bow. He explained where it was made, and all the specifics...I'm sure Shane could tell you all about it if you really want to know. Here is what I remember..."wow, that bow looks really cool..."

Here is a lady playing the bagpipes. There were A LOT of people there that had brought their bagpipes and they would just pick a spot and play. It was COOL! Of course, I like bagpipes, so there you go...
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I'd love to go some time.
How fun! Cool pics, too.
You must be catching up all your photos now that schooling and your census job are done! Good for you! I love seeing all your photos, regardless of how long ago they were taken!
Post a Comment