Today has been a busy day. Saturday we picked up the produce we ordered via "Bountiful Baskets." They had 20 lb boxes of apricots available which I had ordered as well, and figured I could dry them or freeze them or something. Can I just say...20 lbs of apricots is A LOT.
I knew I would have to start on it today. So, after my brain decided to wake me up at 6:30, and I coasted around for a while, I decided I'd better get up and going. I like to do laundry on Mondays and I have seriously been lacking in the laundry department lately. I don't mind doing laundry, it's just very time consuming. Anyway, I knew that LAUNDRY was in the exact same priority spot as taking care of the apricots.
So, I put the apricots into the sink to get cleaned, went downstairs to start a load of laundry, fold the laundry that was there, came back upstairs, washed the apricots, started cutting the apricots and putting them on the dryer sheets for the dehydrator, and by the time I was done with that, I headed back downstairs to take care of more laundry.
Maybe that's why I don't mind doing laundry...it makes me feel busy like I'm actually doing something. I guess.
1 comment:
I love the Bountiful Baskets!!! I didn't do the apricots, my sister has a tree that I will be attacking shortly. I was hoping that we would have had some of the cherries in our basket...but NOOOO. Guess I should have bought a box. I plan on doing apricot jam! Yum my fav! Good luck!
Post a Comment