Friday, May 8, 2009

Well, it's something....

I have something to be excited about!!! Woo woo woo!!! (No I'm not pregnant), but, if you scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN to the bottom of my blog, you will notice that all the walking I did for the census has finally paid off. I lost a whole pound. YAY! I know, kind of stupid right? But hey, I have to be excited about something!

Today we are also going to celebrate cinco de Mayo a few days late. We usually celebrate this with Shane's brother, because we like Mexican food. Yum! I will have to remember to take the camera and post some pictures another day. Knowing me that won't happen until July, but hey, we can all dream right? Maybe I will actually be on the ball, remember the camera, and download pictures the next day... but I doubt that will happen. So, we'll shoot for next week. :)

No comments: