Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 7 Friends



One big thing that makes me happy is friendship. I tend to be more on the hermit side, so I don't see my friends a whole lot, but I love and appreciate everything that my friends do for me. This includes talking on the phone, sending me cards, e-mail, comments on my blog, and the occasional get-together when we can find corresponding time where we can have mini-parties! Woowoo!

This is probably why I enjoy Facebook so much. I know that some people get really irritated by Facebook, but for me, it gives me almost instant access to people I was friends with a long time ago, and haven't been able to know how to get in touch with them. It's great!


I instantly get a happiness buzz when I look at pretty much anything internet related (e-mail, facebook, etc...) and see that I have something from one of my friends!

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

I'm definitely your friend so I'll leave you a comment! I've been reading all week and your blog posts have been great. I love you tons!

DaNise said...

I am glad that I get to see you and your family through your blog. It gets harder to stay in contact with friends. Thanks for being my friend.