Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sunscreen



So, for years my sunscreen of choice was Coppertone's Water Babies because it had a nice SPF rating and it was waterproof. Well, one summer, camping in the hot sun for one week having to slather the stuff on, made me hate sunscreen. The smell, the feel, ugh. Gross.

Then 2 years ago I found Neutrogena's sunscreen line. There are a couple of bonuses...their sunscreen doesn't smell like sunscreen. (Shane is particularly fond of that,) and it comes in all different forms. Spray is probably my least favorite because I feel all greasy and it bothers me to feel like there are wasted sunscreen particles floating in the air. However, it is easy to put on the kids, so for them, and Shane, that is the one they like. My personal favorite is the ultra sheer dry touch sunscreen lotion.

It smells good, it rubs in easy, and it feels dry after, not greasy. ALL WONDERFUL!

I guess sunscreen is on my mind since I have been dutifully putting it on the past two days for my job with the census. I already wrote about the mistake of choosing not to put it on. Boy was that a mistake!

No comments: