So, we went to Shane's doctor appointment yesterday, and wonderful news! No rotator cuff tear. Now we go back in three weeks, and hope that the healing that takes place is BONE and not fibrous tissue. YAY!!!
Now, on a different note. I was reading on my friend's blog about her son waking up, and it reminded me of my daughter waking up a few weeks ago screaming at the top of her lungs. I rushed downstairs and there she was sitting on her bed. I gave her a hug and asked her what was wrong.
"You wouldn't let me watch my movie!"
"I wouldn't?"
"No, you said I couldn't watch it!!"
"Oh. I'm sorry."
I realized at this point in time that she had been having a "nightmare" and in her dream she wanted to watch a movie and I wouldn't let her. I gave her a hug and told her how much I loved her and helped her lay back down and go to sleep. Then I went upstairs and pondered on how I was glad that my children's nightmares generally consist of me telling them certain things they can't do.
No, you can't watch 10 movies today, no, you can't go to your friend's house because they are sick...etc... and I thought, hey, if that's what my kids nightmares are about, I can handle it, because so many other kids have worse nightmares, and they live them on a daily basis.
2 comments:
Congratulations for your good news with the doctor. I am glad it's not as bad as it could have been.
I am glad you had a positive doctor visit. I am jealous about the nightmare thing. Angie has been having nightmares abour crocodiles coming to eat her toes.
Post a Comment