Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today is the day

Today is the day we find out if Shane will need surgery. At least, the doctor will be going over his MRI, and if the rotator cuff is torn, Shane will need surgery. We are hoping that it ISN'T torn, but we'll see.

Even then, he may still need surgery in six weeks, even if he doesn't now, but still, baby steps right?

And I am trying to stay upbeat and positive that we are receiving moisture, even though I would much rather have it snow in the mountains and rain where we are instead of SNOWING down here. Oh well. Last week when it was so nice and warm I figured it was too soon, and it was. I have a nice memory of last week though, so I will just try to remember that, instead of the flakes of snow flying from the sky. At least it isn't sticking!

No comments: