Saturday, March 28, 2009

Time Out For Women


Yesterday (Friday) I had the opportunity to go to a Time Out For Women seminar. This was a little different than the usual Time Out For Women seminars, because these seminars were being recorded for the internet.

They started recording specific seminars so they could reach women throughout the world. So, my sister-in-law and I were part of a "live studio audience."

It was such an enriching day. We were able to hear the 3 part series of Ardeth G. Kapp's seminar, and also S. Michael Wilcox's seminar. If you don't know who these people are, google them! They are amazing!



Ardeth G. Kapp's seminar was on how we can plan our goals better. That of course, is the topic in a nutshell. It was so wonderful to visualize how I could make my priorities more organized and start achieving the goals I long to put into place.



S. Michael Wilcox's seminar was on how we as parents can use examples from the scriptures to help us in our parenting. IT WAS AMAZING!

These are both seminars that you can participate in too if you desire. The "Time out for Women" website has a section specifically for online seminars. The difference being that doing it online you would do one session a week, whereas we heard all three sessions for each speaker in one day!

Apparently they are going to start doing these live audience recording sessions once a month. Next month they are doing a seminar recording session with John Bytheway and Camille Fronk Olsen. WOW!

Too bad I'll be busy in April. :(

No comments: