Monday, March 2, 2009

Too Cute

So, I had a couple of fun opportunities the past couple of days. Thursday my s-i-l had her baby, and he is soooo cute! We went the next evening and got to see him for a minute. I held him for a few minutes and that was fun. He looks a lot like my brother.







It was very enjoyable for me to be able to hold a newborn baby. Then, on Saturday I went to a bridal shower and one of the people there had another fairly new baby, and I got to hold that baby too.

So fun! It also helped take away all the pain I have been feeling lately. So, that has been good. I've also been able to look at the bright side...I get all the fun stuff (holding sleeping babies) and I don't have to deal with the other stuff (dirty diapers, crying, sleepless nights, etc...) See, it's totally a win/win situation!

3 comments:

Miss Heather said...

He's so teeny and cute!! Love it!

Patty B. said...

I love babies! And I agree with you, they're fun to hold and then give back! But you look good holding a baby!

Marsha said...

You look like a pro at that.