Thursday, March 5, 2009

So...

So, I have a bit of a conundrum today...I have the desire to write something amazingly funny and witty on my blog (I don't know if that is possible), but alas, nothing comes to mind.

See, it's hard to be witty and funny when the dark clouds seem to be hovering and all that I can see. So, I would like to be lighthearted, but it's rather difficult at the moment.

I'd like to write something profound, but....nothing comes to mind.

All I can say is this...I know God lives, I know he loves me, and that, in a nutshell, will carry me through.

1 comment:

Patty B. said...

This happens to me all the time. Just know that lots of people like reading your blog (I know I do) and you have friends--lots of friends!
Something will come to you, and your fingers won't be able to keep up with your thoughts!
For now, enjoy that last thought you posted: that you know God lives and He loves you! Quite comforting, huh?