
This year my parents again got everyone season tickets to the Hale Centre Theatre (not that I'm complaining!). I wasn't exactly super excited for this year's season because a lot of the plays I had never really heard of.
Well, if they are all as good as this play, then I will be content. :)
"Cash on Delivery" is one of the funniest plays I have EVER seen! It was like turning my TV on to one of the really funny British comedies that are on PBS. The actors all spoke with a British accent (and did a good job of it too), and it was just all and all out funny!
So, I was very impressed. If you want to see a funny show, this is the one to see! It plays until Valentine's Day.
2 comments:
I'm so jealous you have tickets, I really am. :)
That sounds like a ton of fun! It's been forever since I have been to a good play...
Post a Comment