Thursday, January 8, 2009

I AM DONE! I QUIT!

No no, I am not quitting homeschool, that is actually going quite well. Even though it's only been three days, I can already see a POSITIVE change, and having him schooled at home has really helped me see that there are some little issues with certain subjects. Really though, putting some of the decision making in his ballpark has helped him become a little more responsible. :)

No, I am done worrying, wondering, hoping, praying, and thinking about having another child. It's been almost five years since we had one, and a year and a half since I was last pregnant. Well, apparently it's just not meant to be. If it happens it happens, but I'm done wishing that it would. (This especially occurred to me after yet another announcement of a potential due date. Lucky them. I hope they realize how blessed they are).

1 comment:

Debra said...

Melissa, I am so sorry that this has been a struggle for you in your life. It is such a blessing to have these little ones in our lives and I also wish some could realize that as well.
Ryan and I thought we wouldn't be able to have children at first...it took us five years to get our little Bekkah here. Anyways, it seemed like I also had to come to that realization as well. I had to be done worrying and just be happy with what I had...Thanks for sharing! And I am very happy to see that you are not done homeschooling because that was my first thought! I wish you the best.