So, today was the first day that we could use the lessons that are online for the k12 system. Apparently I am one of few who knew nothing about k12 until I started researching online programs.
Harrison LOVES it! I mean, I guess it's because it comes from a computer. We don't have the lesson books yet, so we are still supplementing with the resources that we already have been using until we get them. Even so, I was pleasantly surprised. We did two history lessons today (technically only needed to do one), and we did review history work that Harrison had never learned, so all in all about an hour and a half of history. (This was not by my choice, Harrison wanted to do it!!!)
So, if that is a sign of things to come, then I have a feeling this is the route we will take.
I will write more about the lessons in another post.
1 comment:
My mom uses the same program in Washington for Emma and they both love it!
Post a Comment