Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Harrison-isms...

Harrison is one of the funniest kids I know. One of the best things about having kids is they never cease to surprise you with what they say or what they think that they know.

So, yesterday we were driving home from Logan, and it was dark. Harrison was sitting in the back with his eyes open so I started to talk to him and he wouldn't say anything. Once Shane got his attention, he informed us,

"Sorry, I was sleeping."

"Oh really? Your eyes were open."

"Yeah, I sleep with my eyes open sometimes."

Talented child, wouldn't you say?

There are phrases and conversations that just make me laugh, even now, remembering them.

Like the time he informed me that his "instincts" were telling him that he needed to go outside and play (when I wouldn't let him because it was too hot, and he was in time out.)

Of course, now that I would like to share them all with you, they seem to flitter away from my brain. Well, if they come back, I will be sure to write some more down!