Well, the kids are on Christmas vacation. They get two weeks off this year! I don't remember EVER getting two weeks off. I asked my cello student if he was glad that he got two weeks off and he told me no, because it meant that school got out for the summer two days later. :)
It's pretty snowy today though, so I can't say that I'm all that sad that the vacation started two days earlier than normal this year. Plus, I do like having my kids home. They are even happy! YAY!
I'm sure it will only be a few days before Harrison informs me that he is "bored" and there's "nothing to do" and then he'll glare at me when I tell him all the things he can do to not be bored. Which is kind of funny in a parental way because I'll make him do those things even if he's not bored...you know, empty the dishwasher, clean his room, tidy up the tv room, take out the trash, etc...
Hazel is happily coloring in her coloring book, and we just got done reading two chapters in a Junie B Jones book that I bought a few months ago. Junie B Jones is hilarious. It makes me laugh just reading it to my kids. And, what makes it even funnier, is it is EXACTLY what kids that age act like!
No comments:
Post a Comment