Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wow

It seems that every time I blink my eyes a day has gone by! I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! I'm glad that the majority of the gifts we need to get are all taken care of, but there is still so much to do. It's not stressful, it's things that I don't mind doing. It's just that I can't believe how fast everything seems to be zooming by this year. It's like the time just can't wait for the year to change to 2009.

Well, it's off to mutual for me. We are visiting two sisters in our ward that are widows, and the Beehives are going to talk with them (listen) about the different traditions that their families did for Christmas while they were growing up. So, I think it will be fun for both sides.

1 comment:

Debra said...

I agree...Life is just zooming by and I wish the holidays could just last a little longer...Glad you enjoy your calling in YW.