November was an exciting month as well. Harrison got baptized, so here are a few pictures from that. I know he looks like he's in pain, but he's just going through a "I really don't know how you want me to smile for a picture" phase. Usually if we make him laugh while we're taking the picture you get to see his natural smile instead of this somewhat freaky forced one.

3 comments:
Okay, so can you BELIEVE you have a kid old enough to be baptized? That's so insane!! :)
Yeah, it is still somewhat baffling, I admit. Then when I think that in 4 years he'll be a deacon and in the Young Men program, that really floors me.
That is so funny! I am embarassed to admit that I have a couple pictures in college where I couldn't figure out how to smile naturally that look about like those. Ha ha!
Post a Comment