Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Catching Up- October

So, I FINALLY got the pictures downloaded off our camera, and realized that I still needed to show you how my kids costumes turned out from Halloween. (I'm only a month and a half behind, that's not so bad right?)

Here is the final outcome. I was actually pretty pleased with the results.

Harrison in his ninja getup, with the most important part--ninja blades!


Hazel in her cute tinkerbell costume.



One morning when we were waiting for Hazel's bus to come, this is what we walked out to...it was like a reverse sunset! So, of course we had to take a picture!



For Harrison's school during drug free week, one day was "crazy hair day" so, Shane sprayed Harrison's hair blue. He looks like some freaky anime character. Shane said he just needed contacts to make his eyes look all big...

No comments: