
Monday we finally decorated our front room for Christmas. I love how it turned out. It just makes me happy to be in our front room. This year is the first year we have had a tree that was at least 7 feet tall. That has been so fun! Our kids had a lot of fun helping us decorate the tree. Which is why if you look really closely you will see clumps of ornaments and candy canes only on one part of the tree, but seriously, I LOVE IT! I even put out a Christmas village that I was given and put it on my piano. I never dared before because I figured my kids would have more fun throwing it at the wall and seeing how many pretty pieces it could be broken into.


1 comment:
Dang! You guys SERIOUSLY have the two cutest kids in the world! I can't handle it!! And your tree looks awesome. I love it!
Post a Comment