So, I think I have my brother to blame for my blogging habit. It's all his fault. ;) About a year ago he told me I should start a blog so he could..."know" what's going on in my life. So, I did, and it has been good for me.
I have been able to find so many people that I have known throughout my life. People that I seriously wondered if I would ever even know where they live, let alone what's going on in their lives. So, for me, that has been great! I like it so much better than school reunions where everyone is acting all awkward and weird, or trying to see how much people have changed.
Plus it helps me keep in touch with people who weren't in my graduating class! I mean, I don't know about you, but I had friends that weren't in the same grade as me. Facebook is nice that way too.
Anyway, thanks Bubs for bringing me at least partially into the 21st century and convincing me to start a blog. So far I haven't regretted it!...hmm, next he'll be telling me I need to get an IPOD.
3 comments:
NO! NO IPOD!! Get a Zen Stone! They are cheaper and just as good... I'm PROUD of you for joining the blogging world. It took me even longer than you!!
I totally Agree!
I can't believe how many people I know blog, but I also hope that many more of my friends try it out so I can keep track of their lives better. I love it!
Post a Comment