Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Responsibility

So, this past week I decided enough was enough! It was way past time to teach Harrison what being responsible means. We've tried a little bit before so I think he knows, but because I am just mega perfectionist, I get antsy if he doesn't have his homework done, so I would nag him about it until it got done. Monday is wash day so I would pick up all his dirty clothes and wash them, fold them, and then put them away in his drawer. Well..NO MORE!

So, I talked to him about what it means to be responsible about things...and he has been doing pretty well. This week he gathered up all his laundry and took it to the laundry room to be washed. We are still working on the getting homework done without being told...

It's a work in progress...

No comments: