Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A New Resolution...

So, over the summer I felt like I was doing pretty good with the amount of weight I was losing and exercise I was getting. I was walking a lot (which Sylvie absolutely loved), and I was feeling really good.

Well...I am NOT one of those people that you see outdoors when it is below 60 degrees. The really dedicated people that you see jogging/walking in the drifts of snow. I really begin to slack off when it rains, starts to get cold, and especially when it snows.

So, while I've been "maintaining" my weight, which isn't necessarily what I want to be doing, I haven't been exercising, and all the headway I've been making is starting to go backwards.

Then, this morning I had an epiphany...HELLO MELISSA! You have Dance Dance Revolution! It's FUN, and it gives you a workout. So, DDR here we go again! At least for the winter anyway...(I'm a dork, I know. ;)

1 comment:

Debra said...

Sounds Great! Whatever works for you...I love Walk Away The Pounds by Leslie Sansone. I need to get better at my eating habits though. Good Luck! I am right there with ya!