Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yes, I admit it, I must be obsessed...

For those of you who don't read my other blog (which is okay because I stopped updating it as often..), I am a big Twilight fan...this includes books, movies, Stephenie Meyer's website, and all kinds of other crazy things.

So, I was looking at another blog and they had a "I am a Bella" link on their sidebar. I decided it needed to be checked out, and took the quiz, and found out that I am a Bella too! (Just in case you're wondering, in the guy area I am a Carlisle...hehehe...)

And, I admit this too...I am reading Twilight...AGAIN! Seriously what is wrong with me? I mean, this has to be the fourth time I've read the thing. What can I say...it is intriguing. Every time I read it I notice different things. Plus, what better time to read it then right before the MOVIE comes out?

For those of you who may not know this, the movie was bumped to an earlier release date! November 21st. I thought that all twilight fans would know this info, but apparently not because my s-i-l and her friends were still planning a midnight "opening night" Twilight party for the old Dec release date. Good thing she talked to me, or she would have been partying late my friend!

*sigh*
Only 37 days to go!

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

Mmmkay... so I'm not sure what it is... but the Twilight books aren't my favorite... I'm finally 3/4ths of the way through Breaking Dawn... and they just aren't gripping to me the way they are to other people. They're just... okay to me. I mean, I own them all and I'll probably see the movie... but just not my thing.

Also, I had NO IDEA you could actually ask the dental assistant to be gentler. I mean, it just never occured to me. I'm so excited to ask that next time I go. They are always so rough on my gums, I think I'm going to die. :o)

And if you lived down here I'd recommend my dentist, Dr. Boydon. He's AMAZING (and super good-looking). :o)

Melissa said...

It's okay Heather. As Shane would say, "Everyone's entitled to their own wrong opinion..." ;)