Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Think it won't affect you? Guess again. Vote Yes to Proposition 8

I am generally a pacifist by nature. I have my beliefs, I share them when necessary, but I don't like to create waves. Well, here come the waves. I have silently watched and read other people's opinions of wether or not gay marriage should be legalized. I am against gay marriage being legalized, and this video, explains why to a t. It's not just about giving someone a right, it's about me protecting the right that I have as a parent to teach my children what I want them to learn, and what we believe as a family.

2 comments:

Miss Heather said...

You're awesome. :)

Jess'n'John said...

wow on the video. it's amazing how intolerant the ones who call out 'discrimination!' can really be. Glad I don't live or teach in MA! I'd probably have to quit if they told me I had to teach that stuff.