Thursday, October 23, 2008

This Is Dedicated To The One I Love

So, Shane and I tend to watch the show, "Monk," on a fairly regular basis. Monk has some quirks that are fairly amusing to watch. Well, I think that Monk has rubbed off on Shane a little...or at least I have.

When I first put the music player on my blog it was difficult and painfully slow to alter the order of the songs, so I just let them be, figuring that if I had it on "shuffle" it wouldn't really matter anyway.

The other day, Shane told me that I should "alphabetize" my list, so he could find the songs that he really likes "more easily." So, for 30 minutes one night, I did it. They had changed the format a little, so I could just click and drag the songs where I wanted. MUCH EASIER!

Then, I waited excitedly for Shane to mention that I had alphabetized my songs...and waited...and waited...to no avail. :) (in his defense, he usually DOES notice things like this). So, now for your listening pleasure, you can more easily find the song that you want. I even put some different songs on there. Woohoo!

No comments: