Wednesday, October 22, 2008

And today's number is....100!!!

I've written 100 posts! Woohoo!! And, in honor of today's number 100, we are going to go WAY back down the number scale to 8, since, I am lacking creativity today and can't think of anything to write.

8 Things...(one of those enjoyable, here's more than you ever really wanted to know about me tags...because I like to tag myself. Should that be a sign that no one cares? *lol* Oh well, here you go!)

8 Things I am Passionate About:
1.Shane
2.Our kids
3.Family history
4.Reading
5.Music
6.Blogging
7.Movies
8.Church/Religion

8 Phrases or Words I use Often:
1.Oh man!
2.I like pie...
3.Oh I feel so sorry for you and your multi-million dollar moccacino-land...
4.You got your sassy-pants on today?
5.I need a "Happy Hazel"...
6.Uh-huh
7.Riiiight...
8.Your stupid space car won't let me out! (sorry, I couldn't resist. Shane and I obviously quote movies all the time, and this is one of our new favorite quotes)

8 Things I Have Learned From My Past:
1.My memory of things can be a whole lot different from what actually happened.
2.Friendships don't end unless you let them.
3.If you don't smile, people think you are angry. (profound huh?)
4.No matter how bad things seem at the time, it will eventually get better.
5.Family is important.
6.I made a good decision when I decided to marry Shane. :)
7.Tomorrow is a new day.
8.Sometimes there are things you can't change.

8 Places I Would Love to go See or Visit:
1.New England
2.Prince Edward Island
3.Nova Scotia
4.United Kingdom
5.Norway
6.Denmark
7.Netherlands
8.Germany

8 Things I Currently Need or Want:
1.Chocolate
2.Pumpkin ice cream
3.New movie
4.New Beverly Lewis book
5.Patience
6.Patience
7.Patience...did I mention Patience?
8.A spotless house

1 comment:

Miss Heather said...

I'm impressed you've written 100 posts! That's amazing! :)

I like your movie quotes... you're hilarious!