So, I was kind of bummed because I felt like I got cheated out of my favorite season this year (spring.) However, the weather has been so nice lately! It's like fall has come early, and it is so nice! I'll take it!
All things considered this really has been a fairly mild summer, and it was only super hot for about 2-3 weeks compared to 2-3 months. So, that has been really nice.
I really notice the seasons changing now more than normal because I walk Sylvie every day. It has been a real motivator for me to go outside and has helped in more ways than one. The weather has been so nice and perfect that past little while, and every day when I go outside to walk Sylvie and just bask in the perfect temperatures..not too hot, not too cold...just right!
Getting on task for organizing our house has been a good thing too. It has really motivated me to get things CLEAN! So, it has been nice the past couple days to see my living room look all nice and neat, and then today I focused on the kitchen. Shane helped out yesterday evening when he woke up by cleaning the downstairs family room and cleaning out and organizing our storage room. I was so impressed!
Tonight we get to meet Harrison's teacher for school. Then next week he will start back to school. This summer just flew by! He is really excited to be in 2nd grade.
No comments:
Post a Comment