Monday, August 11, 2008

Cutesy Buttons

Hazel is our "cutesy buttons." Harrison says hilarious things, and Hazel does super cute things. :)

Lately she has been our little ballerina/jazz dancer. Untrained of course. When we were getting ready to go camping one time, I told her to get her sandals, and she started doing the "sandal twist."




Now whenever I play the piano she will come in and "dance" while I am playing. Today she got a double dose, because I played the piano and then she wanted me to turn on the stereo, which happened to have ABBA in it. Who couldn't move to ABBA? Shane even taught her how to spin. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the dance. Isn't it fun when personalities come out? I love Harrison wanting to be in the picture too. Typical, but loving, sibiling.

Anonymous said...

Love the dance and I loved that Harrison wanted to be in the picture too.