Saturday, August 16, 2008

Big the musical....

Did you know they made the movie "Big" into a broadway musical? Neither did I until I looked at my season ticket for a theatre in SLC. That is where I get to go today. It is an intriguing idea. So, I will have to let you know how it all turned out.

It will be nice to go on a date. As much as I love and enjoy my kids, I do need a break from them. I can usually tell when, because I start getting upset about really stupid things, and my patience level is at less than zero!

So, next time I write, it will be about how the play was. Hopefully it will be a good experience! Plays at the Hale Theatre in SLC usually are phenomenal. So far this year we have gone to: Civil War...it was okay, but not really my favorite play, Annie Get Your Gun...cute, fun to see after not having seen it since I was 9, and Curious Savage...awesome heartwarming and funny.

Last year we got to go see The Secret Garden....WOW! It was amazingly wonderful, definitely Broadway level. I can see why so many love this play.

No comments: