Thursday, July 17, 2008

Writer's Block

No, I don't have writer's block for my blog. That happens sometimes, but not usually. No, I have writer's block for the writing assignment I am supposed to write for my LAST and FINAL assignment for a writing course I have been very slowly completing for the past two years.

Anyway, my ideas are just all gone. It makes me wonder if I even want to write at all. For a while I had the desire to ultimately write a book, but now...well, other things have taken over that interest I suppose.

So, here I am, trying to brainstorm, trying to find a short story idea, something where the character (a teen) goes through a problem that they can solve in less than 1400 words, and nothing. NOTHING. NOTHING. It's like there's a screen across the creative part of my brain.

So, if any of you have any ideas...well, I'll look at them and see if they will work, but I would appreciate anything!

No comments: