Okay, the writer's block is now obliterated, but I'm just being a lazy butt and don't want to do it! I've really been dragging my feet. I don't know why, I mean, as soon as I complete the assigment I will be FINISHED with this course! Wahoo!
It has taught me a lot about creative writing though...none of which I actually utilize on my blogs, but anyhoo...it has been a very enlightening and learning experience. It also has taught me, really, why when I read some books I'm just bored by the simplicity in writing, and why in others, I think they go above and beyond in the opposite direction to where my brain just sits there and goes huh? It also makes the books that find a happy medium that much more interesting to me.
Anyway, if that last paragraph makes any sense whatsoever to any of you, KUDOS to you!
Ironically enough, what I REALLY feel like doing is more Norwegian extraction. I told myself I wasn't allowed until I got my assignment finished, so I haven't accepted another packet yet. So, now I am debating on working on my assignment, which I really need to do, and packing for camp...which I need to do, but could wait a few hours.
I know you're wondering why I am packing for camp 2 and a half days early, but the reason is...the next two days are going to be CRAZY and I don't think I'll have time. I know as soon as I start working on my assignment, my children will have a magical moment of intuition where they suddenly need my absolute attention no matter what! So...maybe I'll go pack for camp.
No comments:
Post a Comment