Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pictures & Harrison's Play Debut


Hazel and Harrison sitting on our front porch. Shane took this picture right before we left for his brother's open house.


Daddy and Hazel looking really cute. :)


Mom, Harrison, and Hazel. This was in the backyard of Annalee's parents' house, where the open house was held. It started out sunny before it got dark, but there was a breeze and it was rather nippy!

Okay, Harrison is soooo excited for the 1st grade play that he is going to be in. I guess technically it isn't his play debut since he was in two plays the first year of his life. He was a fill in for the Christmas play at my parent's ward, and then he was the baby boy in Fiddler on the Roof Jr that his Aunt Tasha was in during middle school.

This time, he will be talking...instead of crying. (No, amazingly enough, he didn't cry and was perfect!) Anyway, I can't remember the name of the play, but his part is "A child cleaning up for Earth Day." Sounds exciting no? I just can't begin to tell you how happy I am that he is learning all these lovely Earth Day songs and everything else. (If you can't sense my sarcasm, please note that I am being very scarcastic here.) But, he is very excited to do it. Maybe it will get him interested in doing other plays...we'll see.

Anyway, his teacher says everyone is invited. So, I will send a group e-mail telling you all the specifics. The basic specifics that I don't mind writing here, is that it will be on May 21 at 6 PM.

1 comment:

Miss Heather said...

Hazel is ADORABLE. Oh my gosh, what a cute little girl.