Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bouyah!

Isn't that a fun word to say? Bouyah! Yeah, I like it. Anyway, today I went to Ogden with Shane and Hazel. Harrison was at school, so we bought him a treat so he wouldn't feel left out. Not that he was that bothered. He came home from school and the first thing out of his mouth was, "Mom can I go to Tanner's??"

Anyway, last week we bought a new game for our Wii, Star Wars Legos "the complete edition." Shane felt a little guilty about it I guess, because I don't really play the Wii unless I'm doing Dance Dance Revolution, so he told me I could get a new movie to make up for it. Well, we were at Costco today, where my movie was the last time we were there...but, no dice. It wasn't there today. BUMMER!! It turned out all good though, because they had a huge display of "The Host" which is Stephenie Meyer's new book, so I told him he could get me that instead of a new movie...I know I know...$50 for a new game, $15 for my book, but that's all right because I got a pair of new jeans too, so it's definitely even. :)

I also traded in my new glasses for a different pair. So, notice the profile picture and the pictures in the previous entry...those were my new glasses. Now, they are not. I took them back because it seriously felt like I had a weight hanging on my face by the end of the day, so I got some lighter frames. I guess I'll have to have to take another picture of myself so you can see what they look like. I think they are more "me" anyway, so it's all good.

No comments: