A few weeks ago I started taking the Q96 EmPower Plus supplement. Since I had a lot of friends and family interested in how it has affected me, initially I made an update post on facebook, but I decided that this update needed a lot more explaining. So I decided to update it on here.
It feels like I have been taking it longer than I have. I guess in reality it has only been two weeks. :)
A lot has happened.
So, here is the good that I have noticed, and that my husband has noticed.
I'm not as edgy. I don't get as upset about things as easily as I used to. I don't lose my temper. It's easier to stay calm, and not let things bug me as much. It's easier to look at the bright side of life. Before, it was a committment, but now I just do it because that's how I tend to see things. I sleep better at night. I wake up more refreshed than I have for a long time.
Some things that aren't so good, but then I realized it wasn't necessarily the supplement's fault.
I am the type of person that when I suffer from depression (and it typically comes in waves) I have never struggled getting up out of bed. I may not want to, I may just want to stay in my cocoon, but the sense of "but I HAVE TO DO THIS" overrides and I get out of bed anyway. It's just the way I am. Taking the supplement, that determination drive is gone. I do things because they should be done, but there have been a few days where it has been extremely difficult and there was no drive to do anything.
There were days and have been days where I have been extremely sad. At first I thought it was an unwanted side effect of the supplement, but then I realized that I have been going through the stages of grief, and anyone would be sad if put in my situation. It was then that I realized how much the supplement has been helping me physically, as well as mentally, during a time where I normally would have been exhausted, not sleeping, not eating, crying a ton, and just not great. Since I was taking the supplement, those effects weren't there. There has been occasional crying, occasional days of deep sadness, but nothing else. So, I have been really glad that I was taking the Q96 supplement.
As the weeks progress, I will try to continue with my review on how I feel, and how it's been, taking this supplement. So far though, it's definitely been a good thing, and definitely worth the money that I paid for it.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update Melissa, I hope you continue to feel better.
Post a Comment