Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Rain rain and more rain

The things on my mind right now...

school getting out

flowers

rain

Not necessarily in that order. :)

I was going to write this whole post on flowers and how beautiful my flowers are, and then I realized that I already did that. Last week.

So, I guess on to Memorial Day.

We visited my sister and her family. We don't get to visit them very often or for very long, and it was very nice to see them.

She has daughters similar in age to Hazel, so it is always fun for her to see them. When we were packing up to go, my sister's youngest daughter told us that we should live there for 1,000 days. Lol. I'm glad that they were able to have a good time.

It was my kind of mini vacation too. We didn't go anywhere. We stayed there and we played games, and ate meals, and watched movies. Nice and relaxing.


No comments: