Thursday, September 18, 2014

15 Years

We have been married for fifteen years today. Time flies when you're having fun! :)

I've been reflecting on the past 15 years. There have definitely been ups and downs, but life makes your relationship stronger if you let it draw you closer. I was going to be awesome and make a slideshow with pictures from our whole marriage.... I tried, and in the process got well versed in the ins and outs of how to get malware off a computer. It was super fun. So, this blog entry will have to do.

Anyway, since I am musically minded. Of course I was thinking of all the songs that I always say to Shane, "This is our song." He always tells me "I thought the other song was our song!" I told him our relationship evolved so it needed a song to go with it. :D


Here is Shane's song to me. He always says that this song makes him think of his love for me. Even better, this version has Lindsay Sterling in it, and she is one of his favorite performers.



Another one:



When we were first married, these were our songs to each other:
Shane's

Mine

For the hard times


For the many good times:



Happy Anniversary Shane! Here's to a million more. :)


And, because life is meant to be enjoyed, one final video that we both love:




No comments: