Monday, April 21, 2014

Ultrasound

I've decided ultrasounds are only great when you are pregnant and you know that everything is going well with your baby.

I'm not pregnant.

Today I had my ultrasound. I think it took about 10-15 minutes tops for them to do. It's a fairly small area to cover though, so that's not really surprising.

They won't send the results until tomorrow, so who knows when I'll know what the results say... maybe Wednesday? I'll definitely find out at my appointment next Monday!

It's been interesting today though. Since my appointment on Wednesday, I really haven't felt any anxiety or fear or anything...mostly calm and mostly peace.

Now, it's all becoming more real. I don't really feel fear, just a desire to know what the radiologist thinks. Since I've never had an ultrasound of this area before it's kind of hard to say what I saw. I honestly only have a vague idea. There was "something" but as to whether it's anything to be overly worried about, I have no idea.

So, we'll see I suppose.

No comments: