In John 14:27 it states:
Peace I leave with you, my peace give I unto you: not as the world giveth give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Fear and peace can't exist together. You can't be fearful and at peace.
I remind myself of that often these days. I keep thinking of the reasons I love God, and that if I trust in Him, I will have peace and calm.
Maybe it's nothing. Maybe it is. Either way, it will work out the way it is supposed to.
I have a doctor appointment tomorrow. It will be an interesting appointment.
I have another doctor appointment on Monday. That one should be interesting as well.
I don't want people to worry about me, and that is the main huge reason I am being extremely vague right now. When I have something definite to tell, then I will definitely share because I will need lots of support. However, if I am just being paranoid, or it ends up being not a big deal, well, then that would be a great relief.
So, right now my main focus is just being at peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment