Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Healing My Heart

When I started clearing/opening my chakras, I did it all out of order. In the first video Carol Tuttle explained that most people open them in order, but if you felt like there was one you needed to work on, work on it! I muscle tested too.

Anyway, the chakras technically go in this order:
0 Foot Chakra
1 Root Chakra
2 Sacral Chakra
3 Personal Power Chakra
4 Heart Chakra
5 Throat Chakra
6 Intuition Chakra
7 Crown Chakra

I went in this order:
0/1 Foot and Root Chakra
4  Heart Chakra
2 Sacral Chakra
7 Crown Chakra
5 Throat Chakra
6 Intuition Chakra
3 Personal Power Chakra

Clearing the heart chakra was huge for me. I felt the whole time I was working on clearing these chakras, that I was just ready to do it. I had so much that I was ready to let go of, so much negativity, so many past experiences that were dragging me down emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally, that I was just ready. It was nice and refreshing to clear them, and create new pathways for my thinking processes.

Opening the heart chakra was so monumental for me, because I was able to clear the wall surrounding my heart. When we go through life, we get hurt, and as a protection, most of us put something around our heart, whether it be a wall, a box, a lock, something that removes our heart from the rest of the world.

One of the false thinking ideas that you remove when you clear your heart chakra, is the idea that the heart can be broken, or harmed. The heart is strong! The heart is fully capable of dealing with life. Opening chakras, there is a lot of visualization involved. For me, the object or idea that came to mind when I thought about my heart chakra, was a thick stone wall. In many ways it reminded me of Rapunzel's tower.

The tower is gone.

This isn't to say that you can't protect yourself as a person. There's a lot of negative stuff out there, that we don't have to take on. There's a lot of things we don't need to worry about dealing with. When we are helping people, we can help them without taking on their problems.

Right after I cleared the heart chakra, I realized that while the wall was gone, I felt very vulnerable. It made sense, I mean, I had just removed a mighty fortress that protected my heart. The problem with having a wall was that the wall also removed me from dealing with emotions and situations as well. With the wall gone, I found that I had to do a couple of mental preparations whenever I found I was going to be dealing with a lot of people, until I figured out how to deal with it in a positive way.

Opening this chakra, as with all the chakras, brought me a level of peace. I found myself thinking different types of thoughts. Instead of beating myself down, my thoughts were positive. Instead of chewing myself out for not having a spotless house, I looked at it in perspective. Did the messiness still bug me? Yes, but the thought patterns didn't. Instead of thinking about a social situation and beating myself up for saying the wrong thing, I was able to look at it and just let it go, or think about ways I could be better in the future (which, instead of obsessing over, I just thought about briefly and then just let it go.) The heart deals with a lot of emotion...all the chakras do really, but the heart for me was quite pivotal in changing my thought patterns.

For me clearing my heart wall allowed me to open myself up to new emotions. Because I had a different way of thinking about things, I was able to deal with it better.

The other great thing about opening my chakras, is the negative anguish is gone. A lot of my past experiences involved negative emotions. Now, the memories are still there, but the turmoil is gone. It's almost as thought I have gained a new perspective. I can look at the situation, without feeling the pain.

It has also helped me not worry so much about how people look at me, or view me. I am who I am. I am doing the best I can, and that's good. Everything will work out the way it's supposed to. Everything will be all right.

No comments: