Last night was spent trying to get Emmett used to the idea that he wouldn't be able to nurse anymore. My mom had successfully gotten him to take a bottle, so that was extremely helpful. Still, he wasn't happy that I wasn't cooperating anymore.
Still, it's coming. He's sleeping a little better in his crib, although by 3:30 I just held him in the recliner and slept. He woke up again at 5:30. Before that he'd woken up at 12:00 and 1:30.
On the plus side he went from 12:00 until 5:30 before he was hungry. So there is some progress there.
Jeffrey stayed in his room due largely in part to help from Harrison.
I guess I should add two more goals. Get Emmett to sleep through the night, and get Jeffrey to sleep in his toddler bed!
1 comment:
I had the same goal with Curtis last year. And it was quickly checked off of the list, so it is very doable. Good luck, hope you have quick success. Nothing is better than a full night's sleep.
Post a Comment